Team Deco are working incredibly hard rescheduling shows. We are contacting all ticket holders directly to explain the position regarding their tickets and if required the refund process, please bear with us we promise we will be in touch.
Where possible we have rescheduled the shows and tickets will automatically be valid for these future performances.
As at 27th May 2020 the following shows have been effected by the current situation regarding COVID -19 and will no longer go ahead on the planned date and please note some rescheduled dates have been rescheduled again (*those highlighted in bold) :-
- 20th March – Seven Drunken Nights – Cancelled
- 21st March – Dancing Schools UK – postponed date to be confirmed currently 20th September 2020 *
- 25th March – Cockney Knees up – postponed to 24th March 2021
- 26th March – Cockney Knees up – postponed to 24th March 2021
- 28th March – Johnny Ball Wonder of Numbers – postponed to 15th October 2020
- 1st April – Only Fools and Boycie – postponed to 5th September now rescheduled to 1st October 2021 *
- 3rd April – No 1 Elton – postponed to 9th January 2021
- 4th April – Sound of Springsteen – postponed to 3rd September 2021 now rescheduled to 25th September 2021 *
- 6th April – Wizard of Oz – postponed to 29th March 2021
- 7th April – Wizard of Oz – postponed to 30th March 2021
- 10th April – Ben Hart – postponed to 26th October 2020 potentially moving to 26th March 2021*
- 17th April – Iain Stirling – postponed to 12th March 2021
- 18th April – Rapunzel – Cancelled now rescheduled to 31st March 2021 *
- 24th April – Carpenters Gold – postponed to 11th October 2020
- 25th April – Luther Vandross Celebration – postponed to 6th March 2021
- 6th May – Dean Friedman – postponed to 9th May 2021
- 8th May – Walk Right Back – Cancelled
- 15th May – Typically Tina – postponed to 11th September 2020
- 16th May – Vienna Festival Ballet – Cancelled
- 17th May – The Glenn Miller Story – postponed date to be confirmed
- 30th May – The Beach Boyz Tribute – postponed to 26th June 2021
- 4th June – An Evening with Ann Widdecombe – postponed to 15th May 2021
- 6th June – The Meatloaf Song Book – postponed to 27th February 2021
- 20th June – The Marley Experience – postponed to 22nd August 2020 being moved to 2021 date to be confirmed *
- 21st June – Twirlywoos – postponed to 5th August 2020 now rescheduled to 29th May 2021 *
- 26th June – The Sun Records Concert – postponed to 29th October 2020
- 27th June – Northampton’s Rising Star – postponed to 27th November 2020
- 28th June – A Beautiful Noise – postponed to 12th June 2021
- 3rd July – Tommy Sandhu Besharam – postponed to 15th November 2020
- 4th July – Rabbit Rabbit – A tribute to Chas and Dave – postponed to 15th January 2021
- 8th September – The Frock Fairies – postponed to 8th July 2021
- 9th September – Give my regards to Broadway – postponed to 21st July 2021
- 10th September – Forbidden Nights – postponed to 24th July 2021
- 10th September – The Upbeat Beatles – postponed date to be confirmed
- 18th September – The Stones – postponed date to be confirmed
- 25th September – Pop up Bowie – postponed to 14th June 2021
- 4th October – Lollypops and Moptops – postponed to 11th June 2021
- 11th November – Wartimes Memories – postponed to 17th November 2021
- 12th November – Wartime Memories – postponed to 17th November 2021
Due to the unprecedented level of enquiries we are currently dealing with, we request that you do not call our Box Office regarding any existing bookings please email email@example.com. However, if you do need to speak to us direct, our phone line will be manned between 10am and 4pm on a Wednesday and Friday, please leave a message if we do not answer we will return your call.
For new bookings, all shows can be accessed online at www.thedeco.co.uk.
We have introduced an online ‘Deposit Only’ Scheme valid on all shows programmed after 1st October 2020, which allows customers to pay a 25% deposit to secure their seats, we will then call to collect the balance at some point after 6th July 2020. Please use promotion code ‘Deposit’ to take advantage of this scheme.
We cannot begin to thank you enough for your understanding, patience and continued support during these challenging times, and will aim to keep you all regularly updated, as soon as information becomes available.
Take care, stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you all to the theatre as soon as we are able.