As we’ve been saying recently, we’re nudging back, slowly, towards some kind of normality, following the enforced Covid-19 closure. We’ve been busy rescheduling shows, and already have a packed programme for next year, when we’ll all be in need of some good nights out!
Once again, thank you so much for all the patience you’ve shown towards us during these unprecedented times – we pride ourselves on our customer care, and it’s been refreshing that you appreciate the trials and tribulations dealt us due to the lockdown.
So here’s an update of reschedules to our line-up – we have done our best to make sure the shows we had planned this year are moved to a later day, and it goes without saying that your original tickets will automatically be valid for these future performances.
As of today, July 31st, the following shows have been affected by the crisis, and rescheduled. Please be aware that some rescheduled dates have been further rescheduled, and if the show is not listed below it will be proceeding on the planned date, with social distancing; full details will be emailed to those customers this will affect by August 14th.
So here’s our updated list…
- Seven Drunken Nights – Cancelled. If you haven’t already, please email firstname.lastname@example.org commence refund process
- Dancing Schools UK – currently rescheduled for November 28th
- Cockney Knees up – postponed to 24th March 2021
- Johnny Ball Wonder of Numbers – postponed to 15th October
- Only Fools and Boycie – originally postponed to 5th September, now rescheduled to 1st October 2021
- Number 1 Elton – postponed to January 9th, 2021
- Sound of Springsteen –rescheduled to 25th September 2021
- Wizard of Oz – postponed to March 29th and 30th, 2021
- Ben Hart –now postponed to 26th March 2021
- Iain Stirling – postponed to 12th March 2021
- Rapunzel – postponed to 31st March 2021
- Carpenters Gold – postponed to October 11th, 2020
- Luther Vandross Celebration – postponed to March 6th, 2021
- Dean Friedman – postponed to May 9th, 2021
- Walk Right Back – Cancelled. If you haven’t begun the refund process already, please email email@example.com
- Typically Tina – postponed to September 11th
- Vienna Festival Ballet – Cancelled. Email firstname.lastname@example.org commence refund process, if you haven’t already
- The Glenn Miller Story – postponed date April 25th, 2021; to be confirmed
- The Beach Boyz Tribute – postponed to June 26th, 2021
- An Evening with Ann Widdecombe – postponed to May 15th, 2021
- The Meatloaf Song Book – postponed to February 27th, 2021
- The Marley Experience – now rescheduled to 30th January 2021
- 21st June – Twirlywoos – now rescheduled to 29th May 2021
- The Sun Records Concert – postponed to October 29th
- Northampton’s Rising Star – postponed to November 27th
- Rabbit Rabbit – A tribute to Chas and Dave – postponed to January 15th, 2021
Forthcoming scheduled shows, and their reschedule dates…
- 8th September – The Frock Fairies – postponed to July 8th, 2021
- 9th September – Give my regards to Broadway – postponed to July 21st, 2021
- 10th September – Forbidden Nights – postponed to July 24th, 2021
- 10th September – The Upbeat Beatles – postponed to September 18th, 2021
- 18th September – The Stones – postponed to April 9th, 2021
- 19th September – 80’s Mania – postponed to September 15th, 2021
- 26th September – Alexander O’Neal – Cancelled please email email@example.com to commence refund process
- 25th September – Pop up Bowie – postponed to June 14th, 2021
- 4th October – Lollypops and Moptops – postponed to June 11th, 2021
- 17th October – Stevie Wonder – postponed to April 23rd, 2021
- 31st October – UK Pink Floyd Experience – postponed date to be confirmed
- 7th November – Magic of Motown – postponed to April 16th, 2021
- 11th and 12th November – Wartimes Memories – postponed to November 17th, 2021
- 13th November – Wired for Sound – postponed to April 30th, 2021
Due to the unprecedented level of enquiries we continue to receive, we request that you do not call our Box Office regarding any existing bookings; please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in touch, but apologies if our response is not as swift as you’d normally expect from us.
However, if you do need to speak to us direct, our phone line – 01604 491005 – will be manned between 10am and 4pm on a Friday and Saturday. Please leave a message if we do not answer, and we will return your call.
For new bookings all shows can be accessed online at www.thedeco.co.uk.
We have extended our ‘Deposit Only’ Scheme valid on all shows programmed after 1st January 2021, which allows customers to pay a 25% deposit to secure their seats, we then call to collect the balance 60 days prior to the performance date. Please use promotion code ‘Deposit’ to take advantage of this scheme.
We cannot begin to thank you enough for your understanding, patience and continued support during these challenging times, and will aim to keep you all regularly updated, as soon as information becomes available.
Take care, stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you all to theatre as soon as we are able.