Team Deco continue to work incredibly hard rescheduling shows. We will be in contact with all ticket holders directly to explain the position regarding their tickets and if required the refund process. Where possible we have rescheduled the shows and tickets will automatically be valid for these future performances.
As at April 8th, 2020, the following shows have been effected by the current situation, and will no longer go ahead on the planned date:
• 20th March – Seven Drunken Nights – Cancelled
• 21st March – Dancing Schools UK – postponed date to be confirmed
• 25th March – Cockney Knees up – postponed to 8th July 2020
• 26th March – Cockney Knees up – postponed to 9th July 2020
• 28th March – Johnny Ball Wonder of Numbers – postponed to 15th October 2020
• 1st April – Only Fools and Boycie – postponed to 5th September 2020
• 3rd April – No 1 Elton – postponed date to be confirmed
• 4th April – Sound of Springsteen – postponed to 3rd September 2020
• 6th April – Wizard of Oz – postponed to 29th March 2021
• 7th April – Wizard of Oz – postponed to 30th March 2021
• 10th April – Ben Hart – postponed to 26th October 2020
• 17th April – Iain Stirling – postponed to 12th March 2021
• 18th April – Rapunzel – Cancelled
• 24th April – Carpenters Gold – 11th October 2020
• 25th April – Luther Vandross Celebration – 6th March 2021
• 6th May – Dean Friedman – postponed to 9th May 2021
• 8th May – Walk Right Back – Cancelled
• 15th May – Typically Tina – postponed to 11th September 2020
• 16th May – Vienna Festival Ballet – Cancelled
• 17th May – The Glenn Miller Story – postponed date to be confirmed
• 30th May – The Beach Boyz Tribute – postponed date to be confirmed
• 6th June – The Meatloaf Song Book – postponed to 27th February 2021
• 20th June – The Marley Experience – postponed to 22nd August 2020
• 21st June – Twirlywoos – postponed to 5th August 2020
• 26th June – The Sun Records Concert – postponed to 29th October 2020
• 27th June – Northampton’s Rising Star – postponed to 27th November 2020
• 4th July – Rabbit Rabbit – A tribute to Chas and Dave – postponed to 15th January 2021
Due to the unprecedented level of enquiries we are currently dealing with, we request that you do not call our Box Office regarding any existing bookings.
For new bookings and enquiries, our Box Office can be contacted by telephone Monday to Friday 10am-4pm, and all shows can be accessed online at www.thedeco.co.uk.
We have introduced an online ‘Deposit Only’ Scheme valid on all shows programmed after August 1st, 2020, which allows customers to pay a 25% deposit to secure their seats, and we will then call to collect the balance at some point after July 1st. Please use promotion code ‘Deposit’ to take advantage of this scheme.
We wish to thank you for your understanding, patience and continued support during these challenging times, and will aim to keep you all regularly updated, as soon as information becomes available.
Take care and stay safe