We are working incredibly hard rescheduling shows that are having to be postponed due to the COVID-19 crisis.
Where shows have been rescheduled, tickets will automatically be valid for these future performances. But we will be in touch with all ticket holders directly, to verify that, and – if required – detail the refund process if you cannot make the rescheduled date. So far only one show, Rapunzel, on April 18th, has been cancelled, and the email you receive will detail the process of your refund.
As of today, March 19th, the following shows have been effected by the current situation, and will no longer go ahead on the planned date;
- 20th March – Seven Drunken Nights – postponed, date to be confirmed
- 21st March – Dancing Schools UK – postponed date, to be confirmed
- 25th March – Old Time Music Hall, Cockney Knees up – postponed to 8th July
- 26th March – Old Time Music Hall, Cockney Knees up – postponed to 9th July
- 28th March – Johnny Ball Wonder of Numbers – postponed to 15th October
- 1st April – Only Fools and Boycie – postponed to 5th September
- 3rd April – No 1 Elton – postponed, date to be confirmed
- 4th April – Sound of Springsteen – postponed to 3rd September
- 10th April – Ben Hart – postponed to 26th October
- 17th April – Iain Stirling – postponed to 12th March 2021
- 18th April – Rapunzel – Cancelled
- 24th April – Carpenters Gold – postponed, date to be confirmed
- 25th April – Luther Vandross Celebration – postponed, date to be confirmed
- 8th May – Walk Right Back – postponed, date to be confirmed
Due to the unprecedented level of enquiries we are currently dealing with, we request that you do not call our Box Office regarding any existing bookings.
For new bookings and enquiries, our Box Office can be contacted by telephone Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm, and all shows can be accessed online at www.thedeco.co.uk. During this period all booking fees have been removed. Unfortunately, an in-person service will not be available, therefore please do not try and visit the box office until further notice. We will notify you as soon as we are able to resume this service.
We wish to thank you for your understanding, patience and continued support during these challenging times, and will aim to keep you all regularly updated, as soon as information becomes available.
Take care and stay safe