Obviously things are a bit different than usual at the Theatre at the moment, and we have put in the following guidelines to keep our staff, crew and customers safe.
- Please take the temperature of all members of your party before leaving home. If any member of your party are experiencing any symptoms associated with Covid-19, however mildly, we ask that you stay at home and we will reschedule your visit.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival at the theatre and providing everything is within the normal range, you will be directed to your seats, there will be no waiting in bar areas.
- Should we record an abnormal temperature we will ask you and your party to return home and we will issue a credit note for the value of your tickets.
- There is a one-way system throughout the theatre. The lift is only available for use by guests with a disability.
- Please maintain at least 2m distance between yourself and other theatre guests and be respectful of others.
- You must sit in your allocated seats.
- Face coverings will be required in line with government directives.
- There will be a contactless bag search on arrival, we therefore ask that bags are kept to a minimum.
- Please show your tickets to the stewards on arrival either on your phone or as a print out.
- We ask that drinks are ordered via our app, these will then be served at your seats, however if you wish to visit the bar only one person from a party will be permitted.
- Please pre-purchase your interval drinks. There will be various pre-order points throughout the theatre.
- Ice creams will be sold by staff walking up and down the aisles – please flag them down to purchase. There will be no queuing.
- In the event of a ‘local lockdown’ or general directive from government that scheduled shows cannot go ahead we will issue you a credit note for the value of your tickets.
- All staff are Covid-19 trained and will be wearing appropriate PPE.
- Toilets will be monitored and cleaning increased.
- All ‘high touch’ areas will be regularly cleaned.
- Sanitisers are situated throughout the theatre – please use them.
- We have invested in a fogging machine which will mean that the auditorium and general areas will be disinfected before and after each performance.
Your safety is our number one concern and we kindly ask you to be courteous to our staff at all times.