- Do you accept Theatre Tokens?
Yes, we accept National Theatre Tokens, Please note National Theatre Tokens can only be redeemed in person.
- Are concessions available on all tickets?
Yes, concession prices are available for individual shows where stated. Concessions may be offered to under 18s and over 60s, our Box Office can advise you which concessions are available at the time of booking. Discounts vary on each production and on individual performances. Disabled Patrons who require assistance when visiting the theatre can also request a free ticket for their companion/carer.
Only one concession applies per ticket. Concessionary price tickets must be requested at the time of purchase as discounts cannot be applied retrospectively.
All concessions are subject to availability and should be checked at the time of booking. Please note, some concessions and ticket prices may only be available for a limited period, subject to demand. Proof of status may be required
- Do I need a ticket for my child?
Children aged two and above will require a ticket to attend the majority of our shows, while those under two go free. For children under two a ‘babes in arms’ ticket will be allocated on arrival.
- How do I collect my tickets?
Tickets can be posted 1st class recorded delivery for a fee of £3.50, or collected in person at the box office before or on arrival.
- What do I do if my tickets haven’t arrived yet?
Please call the box office 01604 491005 we will be able to help you.
- What if I can no longer attend the date I have booked, can I get a refund or exchange?
Our tickets are sold on a no refunds, no exchange basis. Members of our Friends scheme can exchange tickets to another performance.
- What should I do if I have not received an email confirmation after making a booking online?
If you don’t receive a confirmation email, please check your junk mail, or phone the box office 01604 491005 and we will be more than happy to resend the confirmation.
- Can I book a wheelchair space online?
Currently wheelchair spaces are not available to book online. Please call or visit our Box Office to book 01604 491005.
- Why can I not book a Group online?
For selected performances an allocation of tickets can be purchased at reduced prices than to those advertised, so by calling Box Office you will always receive the best, most up to date discounts. You can find out these discounts and book by calling the Box Office on 01604 491005.
- Can I reserve tickets and pay later?
We can hold tickets for seven days.
- Is there parking/disabled parking available nearby?
Yes, in St Michael’s car park.
- Can I bring food and drink in the performance?
Any food and drink (in plastic cups) purchased at The Deco can be taken into the auditorium. We kindly ask that you do not consume food or drink in the auditorium that has not been purchased on the premises.
- What happens if I’m late for the start of the performance?
Performances will have a latecomer’s policy. Each performance varies in their policy and you may be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before you are escorted to your seat. You may also be required to sit in an alternative area of seating, however you will be able to take your booked seat at the interval.
- Can my child sit on my lap?
Children under two can sit on parents/guardians’ laps free of charge.
- Can I take a pushchair into a performance?
All pushchairs must be folded up and stored in a buggy park area. A member of staff will show you where this is. Please note that all items are left at your own risk.
- Can I take photos or videos of the performance?
No, unfortunately photography and recordings are not allowed in the auditorium. This includes mobile phones.
- Will you donate tickets etc. for charity raffles?
We receive a high volume of requests for ticket donations for charity raffle and competition prizes. We try to accommodate where we can, but if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that your request has been unsuccessful.